Monday, May 25, 2009

My best frens ever and my closest frens


1. Ding Shuan Wen - know him when form 4. he is new student tat time....and i dun know y we become best fren...maybe we got same common interest and topic gua...he's the one who gave me a present when my last year b'day...i feel so happy tat he rmb my b'day date...start from tat time i willing share my pain and joy with him...no matter wat he become, he's also still my fren, is my best frens forever in my this life. I reli dun wan miss this fren and i hope tat after we gratuated we can go out "wet" together and always keep contact. And i also hope tat after many years we also still are friend, never forget this friendship.



2. Nelson Wong - he is my church frens. he last year came to my church de....see him every saturday and sunday (sometimes came onli). i tell u wat....i go my church for last 5 years, but i dun have find a ppl that reli have same common with me....got is got, but i not very satisfy, but it doesn't mean that they are not good or bad la. But until i meet Nelson and chat with him, i finally found it leh. He's just like my brother and my closest fren at my church. We chat anything, eat same food, play same sports, share idea, my other church frens say we like siblings ( didi and gege ) haha xD. He is my "aiya" brother and my closest frens that i ever meet.

Still got 4 more....to be continue..hehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment