Friday, May 15, 2009

i feel so sry....

cant sleep at all....
still thinking wat i told shuan wen abt yesterday night.....
i reli feel so sry tat i shouldn't tell anyone....
this is his secret....
i must keep this.....but i told one ppl and she told her frens.....
now getting more and more ppl know his secret liao....
i dun now wan angry at her or scold at her....
but...i didn't scold or angry....
i just scare shuan wen will lose trust in me and wont share any secret liao....
i feel so guilty and sad....
maybe is me too "sa ba" leh.....
i will change and control myself...
i dun wan my frens lose faith at me...
shuan wen said he's not angry....but i not sure he oredi lose faith in me....
maybe he reli do it leh....
i dun noe.....
i just wan write smth at this blog...cuz i dun noe i wan tell who...
now still thinking wat i told shuan wen last night...
i reli reli reli sad and scare....
cuz i dun wan lose a best fren like shuan wen...
cuz.....
till now he still is my best friend...and i wan keep this till forever...
if u, shuan wen see this post..
i wan said again...
"Sorry, Shuan Wen."

No comments:

Post a Comment