Tuesday, May 12, 2009

me thinking again.....

just now i doing hw...
suddenly i think one thing....
after me and my all frens graduated this year...
will the feeling just like now ma??
got ppl say "ren hui bian" ppl will change....
maybe after secondary school life end....
we also will change...
maybe me.....maybe she.....maybe he....maybe all also...
i dun noe....sometimes i just feel very scare....
i scare i will miss them....dun noe when can gather again....
dun noe when can see each others again....
and we will not meet like everyday we go school right now....
but....
i hope tat some of my frens....especially them....
will keep the feeling like now...
maybe someday they will change...
maybe someday when we meet we will not have so much talking....
but i will understand....ppl will move on and change...
i wont blame them...i just feel sad tat i cant keep the frenship longer...
frenship is got but the feeling like very strange....
so....i will appreciate everyday i have with my frens now...
shuan wen, suh yee, zhen lok, avelyn, kin leong, yee ting, szin dee, alex neo, kah ben and other my frens....i will enjoy the moment with u all guys together...
i wan these become my part of my best memory....
maybe when i get old or nearly wan to leave this world...
i will smile and happy when i think back....

No comments:

Post a Comment