Wednesday, June 3, 2009

time after time.....

time after time....
me feel tat i have changed a lot liao....
me became more brave, talktative, like to make joke and bla bla....
not onli me.....but my frens too....
shuan wen also got changed liao...
bad and good also got....both la...
shuan wen is very meant to me...but not gay....><
he teach me a lot of things....
like cars, IT, drink coffee, hp setting and others...
bad also got....like eat food at class, take P lesen, bring hp to school and so on la....
he is the one who help grow more faster and mature....
let me know more abt others....
but today at school i just found out tat he got smoking be4...father teach him so de...
but tat is used to la...now no more or....i dun noe....
but i wan get to know more abt him...cuz he reli meant to me to my life...
sometimes i sad or upset becuz of him.....i not gay.....
just i dun wan lose this best fren and i reli care abt him...
who knows after many years or even gratuated we will still keep contact leh....
who knows tat our frenship got so close anot d....
who knows maybe someday when we meet oredi forgot each others leh....
so...i will try to let it go.....but i wont give up this fren....just dun wan too "addicted" to it....
it's all depend on time and faith....
reli time after time...lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment