Monday, June 15, 2009

A4J Camp


FGA place....so big like cinema




transform!!!!




1st generation of youth member of belakong church




not prepared yet....haha




me....xD




friday night service...so many ppl




so many ppl....need line up till 3rd floor...can u imagine how many ppl?!!?!!?





zhi yao and me took photo at toilet....hehex =D





rev. jonathan is preaching...




oh!!! vincent sleeping when service is on!!!!!





me also almost wan sleep d.....but still boleh tahan =.=





haha...see his nose....so funny ^^





sleeping also....zzzz




haha...his sleeping look so funny and cute leh...xD





oh no!! he curi photo me....but me also do the same..haha@@


zhi yao...belakong guy





1st day of the camp..still not start yet..ppl still finding seat....





from RHS : natalie, jackson, kenneth, some1(forgot ask his name...haha)

We are one of the usher teams at friday night service....LHS de guess same also gua...





me and zhi yao....always together when at the camp...nice buddy =)



No comments:

Post a Comment