Monday, November 23, 2009

a sms

do u guys still rmb this story anot...this story is so meaningful....
and it helps my eng oral get 11/10!!!!! surprise leh....
actually the original of this story is chinese version...i just translate to eng...
this story is from my fren...she sms me de...
now i write it chinese...( i type word by word de o....no copy paste de...lolz)
some words i cant type....dun noe why....



有两个朋友在沙漠中travelling, 在travelling中的某点他们吵架了,一个还给了另一个一记耳光。
被打得觉得受辱,一言不语,在沙子上写下: 今天我的好朋友打了我一巴掌。
他们继续往前走,到了沃野,决定停下。被打巴掌的那位差点淹死,幸好被朋友救起来了。
被救起后,拿了一把小剑在石头上刻了: 今天我的好朋友救了我一命。
一旁好奇的朋友问: 为何我打了你,你要写在沙子上,而现在要刻在石头上?
另一个笑一笑回答说: 当被一个朋友伤害时,要写在易忘记的地方,风会负责抹去它;相反的如果被帮助,我们要把它刻在心灵深处,任何风都不能抹灭他。
朋友的相处,伤害往往是无心得的,帮助却是真心的,忘记那些无心的伤害,铭记那些对你的帮助,你会发现这世上有很多真心的朋友。



above there is the story...i still keep it at my hp...sometimes when i not shuang with some fren...
i will take this out and see...makes me cool down...
and i know recently got smth happen in me...
my best fren seem like dun like chat with me....and we like nth to chat leh....
maybe everytime i do or say smth make him angry...and i always say sry...like biasa liao...
maybe he heard it many times leh...so feel sien and meaningless...
i know i over oredi...so makes u angry...
used to i got a best fren....4 years know but at last we fight and not chat aymore leh....
if this time i mess up again....i not deserve have best fren again...dun wan let my best fren and me sad again....
but anyway....
Sorry, dude.
hope u can see this post....

No comments:

Post a Comment