Thursday, November 5, 2009

God please bless...

pass few days i got abit moody and sad....
is because of fren problem...
ya...got ppl find me chat and i also got said why....
无可否认 i got abit back-stabbing some of my frens....
he and she also got....i reli feel sry abt tat
is because if i didnt say out i will keep moody and sad....
today morning also got abit moody la....
but afternoon no more leh...
thx to him and her accompany me just now...
i know best fren is not easy to do....need many time...
i know sometimes i over it or even forcing...
but if the limit is there then is there liao...cant over the limit...
if i use smth tat my best fren dun like to force, wat for call best fren again??
just let it natural ba....i will try my best to maintain...
this frenship is important to me....and i hope u also too...
left one more month...let it be sweet and good memories ba...=)




p/s : but...i wan say thank you to u, dude. Thx u appear at my life. I will not forget you. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment