Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Friend

hey dude....dun noe u still rmb this essay anot....
is eng essay de and is 1st term exam de...
and this was the 1st time i get so high marks de....
here is the essay tat i write...enjoy =]


Friends, this word means a lot to me. Actually, I have many friends in school and outsides. My friends list is not just only between 15-17 ages, some of my friends is even older than me. You know what? I got a friend is 35 years old, he can be my brother or even my father! But, I wouldn't care what his or her ages, I also will be friend with them.
In my school, I have so many friends. But, my truly friend in my school is Daniel. I knew him when he changed to my school at form 4. He is kind of tall and good-looking person. When I first saw him, I thought he was just only a silent and book-worm student. But, I was wrong. I found that he is an open-minded person and good-tempered person. I can chat with him about everything including gospel, because we both are Christian. I finally could find a perosn that had same opinion with me.
People are not perfect, even me and him also have it. I remembered last year that he told me about his mother. His mother didn't let him play computer for no reason. He was angry and didn't want talk to his ever again. So, I advised him and this gonna be fine very soon. He listened to my advises and his mother finally let him play computer. I very happy when he didn't mad at his mother again.
Last year, when I was in the chemistry labaratory, I sit with him because we were same group. I just act like normal that I chatted with him. Suddenly, he said a word, " You know what? You are my best friend that I ever have. I have many best friends, but you are the one I can chat with the most. No worry. No afraid what you thinking." When I heard these, my feeling was kind of happy and shocked, because no one tell these thing to me before. I was so touched by his word and we became tryly friends.
Hence, the word "friends" is very important to me and I will keep this friendship until the day I die. I hope when we graduated, we still are best friends and one day when in my wedding day, I hope that he can attend my wedding day.
so....this is the essay tat i wrote..
and mr.ali comment it "Very well-written", "Very well-composed" and "quite discreetly person"....and the marks is 40/50 xD
i hope wat i say in this essay...will be happen and keep it...until the day i die...and i will not regret that i know u. =D

1 comment: