Tuesday, August 4, 2009

so pity azeera....=(

today we just got to know azeera kena H1N1 liao...
i knew it when lunch time joo lee told me...
i so shocked.....and i also got doubt....
but joo lee told me is true....and many teachers came to find our class...
say got any fever, cough, flu bla bla....
OMG...our whole class got suspicious liao...
today we whole class not allow go for the pinknoise concert...stay at class....
but me myself is ok....not fever and cough....
but yee hang, kar lock and mr.yu got cough and fever...
i scare them kena also....
i not afraid of kena....just always wish tat this flu wont happen at my frens....
no matter who u r....
i hope azeera will recover back and fight the H1N1...
Azeera, U MUST RECOVER BACK!!!
we wait u back and come join us again....
i wish i wan drive car and go visit azeera right now...
God bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment