Thursday, August 6, 2009

Be Strong.

I must always feel strong when smth make me sad….
I cant weak always…not even a second also….
If I weak I will be will easily get hurt and think many many impossible things…
Just like emotional…I cant emotional….i must always keep normal…
But….sometimes the problems come to me and I will also sad too….
But I tell myself….i must strong, I must get over it
I wan tell ppl my feelings….but sometimes I cant seek a suitable ppl also…
I tell him…I dun noe he get wat I mean anot, maybe he just say I think too much d….
I tell her…she just said tat is like tat de la, dun care so much…
I wan them know…cuz I wan them care me….just like I always care them…no matter small or big…
But it will not happen always….once only got gua…..
I so sad but I dun blame them…maybe they dun noe how help me…
So I must strong….so I wont fall
I must strong then I can help ppl, I can bring laugh to my frens….
When sad come, I will face it alone… (my heart right now reli feel 辣住辣住….. )
I hope tat one day……..
One day will got a ppl truly understand me….
I reli wish tat the ppl will be “him” and “her” in the text above I mentioned just now…..
But takes a long time….
I willing wait…..give this friendship some times….
I dun wan lose it and destroy it….i wan it last forever…that’s all I wan….
Har……my heart feel no more sad than just now I start begin….but also not cure all….
WEI KANG!!! U MUST STRONG!!! BE STRONG!!!
SO U CAN HELP UR FRENS, OTHERS AND UR TRULY FREN
Hope who saw this pls dun misunderstanding…I just wan express my feeling…
If “him” u saw this….pls dun think I got problem….I’m fine =D
Just got abit sad only but cant find u chat so I write at this blog lo…
“she” also dun worry me….^^
Happy Always. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment