Friday, August 13, 2010

helo everyone~~

i almost abandoned my blog d...haha
不知不觉 already pass 7 months d....
college life is fun!! haha xD
now i 3rd semester d....is a long semester....
for the pass 2 sem...know alot of frens...some still keep in touch..some go meet new frens and some only say hi only...
when 1st sem..me and vince is same course...so not so lonely...
but when i know he will leave soon...so need to be brave to meet new frens myself....
after goodbye to sem 1 here comes to sem 2...
that time i take 2 subjects....calculus and macroeconomics
i at calculus section B class..got 11ppl..but actually always attend only 8ppl...LOL
section A got 40+....and almost my 1st sem know ppl also at there...so i wish to change section...
but lucky got at least 1 ppl i know at section B...
she is a sikh girl....that time still no very close....but now...(* hehe * )
i have a great time in B class with she, others student and the lecturer....
the lecturer 1st time at INTI college...is a chinese....so funny....
because he said B class so less ppl so feel like relax but A class too many ppl....so noisy....><
he help us alot...the grade i get also no bad..xD

then is macroeconomics...more worst....not even a single ppl i know....
that time i wonder how i survive....
lucky know a guy name benjamin....
he damn pro and clever lo.....all grade A+ and A
quite leng zai and rich....
he talked chinese very funny...but can talk cantonese de.....lol
then i found out that he just live nearby my house....
oh yes!! i found some1 tumpang me liao...wakakaak
so 1 week got 2 or 3 times he fetch me la....
have a great time with him also...
feel like finally found a fren like him....so ngam me de...haha
even now i sem3 he sem6 and he gonna fly over to USA soon....
still got ask him go out watch movie since we live so near and sometimes dota...haah
anyway he older than me 1 year...nt much diffrences but i feel like he is like my gege...like my senior...
but....there's no gap between age!!! xDD

sem3....mean now.....
still meeting new frens....but i also no forget my last 2 sem's frens...
yesterday me with 4 frens go eat pan mee....pan mee at subang jaya very famous...
tiap tiap hari pun ada orang...find a seat also hard....
yesterday me finish class at 1pm...then i 2.30pm like that only leave the restaurent...
gossiping too much d...keep on laugh....
then after that go cc....
i go the cc....my fren said is the most biggest in kl....
i wondering.....but the pc there really nice....nice speaker and got chair let u put legs at btm....song!!
but rm 2.50 per hour la....so exp...>.<
after back home....rest, watch tv and play dota.....to relax myself cuz friday is my rest day....
no books, no assignments, no revision.....only PLAY and RELAX in my mind...wakaka!!
then zhen lok find me yam cha...
i also so long no see him leh...so miss him...xD
he started college at taylor lakeside....
we go pasar malam 1st....see got what foods eat....but no many stall cuz just after rain....
so we go steven corner lo....we chat alot lo....
10pm till 12pm....if i not still " cinderella".....i can go home anytime liao..=.=
we chat abt many stuff....
colleges, new frens, old frens stuff, and bla bla bla....
he said recently very busy and suddenly many stuff ard him....make him got a period of time feel very fan...
and i still found out that....
he is really 二四孝 bf of esther(his gf) lo....
he treat his gf so good....i feel esther is most lucky in this world lo..haha
zhen lok said that got few girls like flerting him la....but he said he really avoid d....but some girl really "wolf" lo...maybe zhen lok is handsome and rich ba....so many bee ard him...haha =D
but me still single.......haiz.....still finding....
what would my frens reaction when i got gf leh....haha....i also dun know!!!

soon wan meet shuan wen and suh yee soon leh....so long no see their face....(not in facebook pls!!!)
suh yee end of this month got holiday so i gonna ask her out and chit-chat....
shuan wen september will come back to kl....dun noe fat or fit liao...=PP
others....maybe i no keep contact with them so they do so gua....
nvm....we'll see someday.....
and my birthday is just over pass 2 weeks....
that day.....i get a big sick....i cant move and vomit and fever....so cham.....
birthday boy sick d....so no cake to eat and no present....
but it's ok.....thx all ur guys' wishes....
and thx zhen lok said that he will buy porridge to visit me....but he didn't make it cuz family dinner....
i don't blame him and feel touchful when he said wan come visit me....
really thanks you zhen lok.. ^.^

ok la...no more to talk d....haha..next time only post ba...
go study now and play games..xD
take care who see my blog....we will meet someday. =D
Bb~~

No comments:

Post a Comment