Tuesday, October 6, 2009

chat till bla bla bla...

posting while eating...haha xD
today at school my frens all got updated their blog de...onli me not often...lazy..=P
erm...dun noe write wat....
today school day so free...most of the time chatting onli...
got chat with shuan wen, suh yee, szin dee, agnes, kar foon and bla bla....
all also 三八 topics....me became 三八公 liao...=.=
but even these topics all nonsence...but in the end i always learn a lesson...
they said abt feeling when someone do smth good or bad to them...
so next time i will do right things and avoid do bad things to the others...
so...cant said 三八 at all la...hahax
but sometimes i also got do smth wrong to my frens..
if u r viewing this post and u r the one get hurt from me...
i here to said : " Sorry, buddy. I didn't mean to hurt you. Pls forgive me. "
ok la...finish eat liao...post 2moro if can la
bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment